الدكتور ماهر الأعصر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

I am Prof Dr Maher Elaaser ( MD oncology & nuclear Medicine ) - Professor of NEMROCK centre - Kasr Elini-Hospital - Cairo university . kindly find the attached files about my M SC & MD thesis researches of the role of Monoclonal AntiCEA Ab labelled Tc-9

اذهب الى الأسفل

I am Prof Dr Maher Elaaser ( MD oncology & nuclear Medicine ) - Professor of NEMROCK centre - Kasr Elini-Hospital - Cairo university .  kindly find the attached files about my M SC & MD thesis researches of the role of Monoclonal AntiCEA Ab labelled Tc-9 Empty I am Prof Dr Maher Elaaser ( MD oncology & nuclear Medicine ) - Professor of NEMROCK centre - Kasr Elini-Hospital - Cairo university . kindly find the attached files about my M SC & MD thesis researches of the role of Monoclonal AntiCEA Ab labelled Tc-9

مُساهمة  gihan hasan الخميس سبتمبر 06, 2018 4:21 pm

I am Prof Dr Maher Elaaser ( MD oncology & nuclear Medicine ) - Professor of NEMROCK centre - Kasr Elini-Hospital - Cairo university .

kindly find the attached files about my M SC & MD thesis researches of the role of Monoclonal AntiCEA Ab labelled Tc-99M ( for early detection ) or I-131 ( for treatment ) colorectal carcinoma patients ( primary , distant metastasis , post-operative recurrence or residual versus mass of fibrosis )-aided by IAEA-Viena & supervised by Prof Dr Richard Baum ( one of thr=e best oncology doctors in Germany ) - MSc 1993 and MD 2004
i need to proceed to the stage of applicable mass production of the MonoClonal Anti- Tumer Markers for early detection & treatment of Primary , secondary or postoperative residual or recurrence of tumerrs by so called ( The Magic Bullet , Elaaser M etal 1993 & 2004 ) and used all ver the world in cheap cost with very high specivity more than 98% and completely safe procedure.
keep in touch soon with me to be added value for the work team
May God bless us all
Waiting for your swift reply
Yours truly ,
Prof Dr Maher Mahmoud Mohamed El-Aaser ( MD )
Address : 17 El-Ethad street .Maadi Cairo Egypt
E - mails : melaaser@yahoo.com
elaaser.maher@gmail.com
faceboo;/ماهر الاعصر
Youtube/ د ماهر الاعصر
Cell phone : +201140333339 // +201222191878

gihan hasan

المساهمات : 580
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/03/2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة